- Any new lump (which may or may not be painful or tender)
- Unusual thickening of your breasts
- Sticky or bloody discharge from your nipples
- Any changes in the skin of your nipples or breasts, such as puckering or dimpling
- An unusual increase in the size of one breast
- One breast unusually lower than the other
Plus, now I'm curious and loaded with questions for when I see my NP next (10 months!). I want to know what a lump feels like, how it will differ from the already present "dense-ness" of my breasts, how do you tell the difference?
Here's your how to guide: